WELCOME! Thanks for stopping by and learning a little bit more about me. I would love to return the favor and meet you. I'm always looking for more friends!
- I am a Military Wife. Go Air Force.
- I love everything NC State!
- My husband is an F16 pilot. (yeah! He's awesome)
- My little dog, Rio, is my favorite.
- I've lived in NC, TX, AZ, SC, and South Korea.
- I have an unreasonable love for Bojangles.
- Family is the most important thing to me.
- I have the worst handwriting in the world.
- Sweatpants are my pants of choice.
- I am proud to be a country girl. (got the boots to prove it)
- I earned a BS in Sport Management from North Carolina State University.
- I have three nieces and one nephew - I'm trying to be the coolest Aunt they have.
- I'm obsessed with all things Disney.
- Proud Ginger. (Red Hair Don't Care)
- Carter Finley and White Lake are my happy places.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I love Jesus!!
Life is a short but amazing journey of different moments in our lives. I have always had a love for capturing those precious moments and the things that make life so incredibly special. If given the opportunity, I would love to capture those moments for you.
Modest Tree Photography is a family based photography business.